Re: So much pain...FOR LAURA

Wed Aug 28 23:16:13 2002

I GET BETTER RESULTS WITH AN ICE PACK. IF YOU HAVE FROZEN PEAS OR CORN, WRAP THE SEAL BAG IN A MOIST TOWEL AND LAY IT ON THE PAINFULL AREA FOR 20 MINUTES THE FIRST 7 MINUTES ARE THE HARDEST. BUT IT DOES WORK FOR ME, SO I HOPE YOU CAN FIND SOME HELP WITH IT TOO. SENDING PRAYERS YOUR WAY, AND I WILL SAY A SPECIAL ONE FOR YOU AND THE DRS. ON THE 12TH. KEEP US POSTED. DEBRA -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 11:04:24 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: So much pain... Hi everyone. The last two day's have been really bad for me. So much pain and frequent BM's that are also really painful. I have been taking my Vicodin and Bentyl,and getting very little relief. I have also been putting the heating pad pad on my tummy,but my Mom say's not to do that,she think's it will make it worse. What does everyone think about that? My Laprascopy is on the 12th of September,and I can't wait. I want to find out is wrong so bad!! Anyway I hope everyone is doing well. Laura
--

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: