Thank you from Laura

Fri Aug 30 00:01:52 2002

Thank's to everyone that responded to me. Today started out being better,but I ended up doubled up with pain again,and more painful BM's. It is getting to the point where I am afraid to eat,and I am losing a lot of weight. I am going to call my doc's tommorrow,and try to get in and see someone,and beg for some relief. I shouldn't have to beg,none of us should,but that is the way it seem's to work for me. I am afraid I have infectious colitis again,and I need to get it cleared up before my Lap. I was almost in tear's when I read everyone's responses to me,it made me feel so good to know that ppl care,and understand how misrabel I am. I discussed my Lap with my Mom,who is going to be there for the surgery. We don't know what they are going to find when they open me up,and my Mom is so concerned that there are major prob's with my female organs,since I have not had any children yet,and want to be a Mommy so badly. She want's to know what to do if the doc tell's her that some of my female part's should be removed,I know there is a slim chance of this,but my Mom is a worry wart,and want's to know what I want her to do. I trust my Mom 100%,and any decision that she make's I know will be in my best interest. If the doc should find a situation like I described,would they wait until I wake up,and discuss the option's with me? Or would they go on the consent of my Mom? I have only a cpl period's a year,and when I do have them,the pain is unbearable. I have alway's dreamed of having children. Can anyone offer me any advice? I am 25 yrs old by the way. Thanx everyone for all your prayer's and kind word's and advice. And my prayer's with all of you that is still suffering. Laura

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: