Re: for lori........montel show

Fri Aug 30 01:15:36 2002

Not a problem sweetie I will email it to him Could you do me a favor and email me the letter and also your first and last name, and where you live. They want that info too when you write them

You can email them to me personally if you dont want to add them here lori@theargo.com

Warm Painfree Hugggz

--
Lori

At Thu, 29 Aug 2002, debra wrote: > >IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU COULD EMAIL IT FOR ME, AS I TRIED ALL I KNOW HO . >IS THE LETTER OK TO SEND TO HIM???? THANKS XXX OOO >DEBRA > >-------Original Message------- > >From: adhesions@adhesions.org >Date: Thursday, August 29, 2002 11:36:15 PM >To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS >Subject: Re: montel willams > >Hiyas Hun, > >-- > >I got that message too when I tried to email Montel >himself. If you go to the part where it says.. >Your ideas for a show, You can put it in there > >If it still wont go thru for you lemme know and I will >email it for ya > >Warm Painfree Hugggz for all > >Lori > >At Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Debra Toth wrote: >> >> I HAVE TRIED TO ADD MY STORY TO MONTELS SITE BUT IT KEEPS TELLING ME I IS >AN INVALID ADDRESS. I GOT IT FROM THIS SITE GUYS........HELP,.......IM L ST >>DEBRA > >. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: