Could this be my problem?

Fri Aug 30 14:35:37 2002

I had a tubal pregnancy 2 years ago. I had a larger incision at the site of the ectopic pregnancy and a very small incision for the tubal ligation on the other side. Just after that I had a tugging sensation and greater pain on the side where the ectopic was for a while. Before the pregnancy and after I had been having really crazy periods. Essentially I bled on and off for 3 weeks out of every month. After the tubal, I complained to my Dr. that I still hurt and these periods were driving me nuts. His explanation was this was just all part of getting older. I was 36 at the time. Changed doctors. To make a long story a bit shorter. This doctor found that the right ovary (the one near the larger incision) was a bit enlarged. I had a some fibroids on my uterus and had a vaginal hysterectomy. She said she didn't see any excessive scarring and really didn't know why I would still be experiencing pain. That was last June. Also, shortly after the hysterectomy I was diagnosed and treated for BV. (Don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but felt I shouldn't leave anything out.) This pain has never gone away. I have had it ever since the tubal. I find myself not putting weight on my right leg if I can help it and it hurts to bend down. Actually, I am aware of it most of the time. But, here lately it seems to hurt most days. I can handle the pain, its just annoying and at times can be rather sharp. I just want to know what could possibly be causing this pain? Help! Your input would be greatly appreciated.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: