To all my friends, Sally

Fri Aug 30 22:12:39 2002

Anthea, Bobbi, Brokenwing (cough, cough) ,Clare, Debra, Janice, Karla (Sorry honey for our last discourse, kind of got off track there), Kris Ann, Lynn, Millie (Long time no speak), Rita, Shawnna, Susan (sorry about your guitar, I know things like that keep hurting), Tami and all of the other dear folk who prayed for my husband, thank you all so much.

The most important thing is to get the fire out fast while it is still small and they did. So from the bottom of my heart I thank you. For a man who says he doesn't get involved in "altuism" he sure does stay active helping other people. There was another call today, a man fell off the bluff and broke his back and a car started on fire. Not a dull moment, and no pay either.

But on the bright side I have decided to have my next operation in all three places, easier that way. I'm so scared after all the other ones, but I need to move fast. Something is very wrong inside my abdomen. No more regular "you know what's". No more tiny respites from the pain, but on the bright side, the animals all stayed in their pens today. The bull has such an incredible fence he's never getting out again. I shouldn't say things like that. I'm tempting fate.

Anyway, for all of those suffering I wish I had the finger power to answer you all, My hands seem to be disintegrating. One thing after another. Love and prayers to all. Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: