I could use some help.

Wed Sep 4 09:22:05 2002

Hello everyone:

Just me Susie, I guess I joined to group just in time to have a terrible pain flare-up. I have had adhesions removed from my right side three times and right now, its so bad I dont know what to do. I went for my monthly check up yesterday and I told my pain doc that my pain was through the roof. She increased my dosage of break thru meds, 30mg 3X msir and i take 45mg mscontin 2x. Its just not helping right now and i dont want to take any higher dosage. She said my muscles are spasming in my side where all the pain is and thats why it hurts worse but what do i do??? Its been two solid days like this and I havent slept at all. To make matters worse my mother, god bless her is being treated for lung cancer, she is very weak and cant get around by herself and I have had to take care of her these past two days. I feel so guilty that i cant take care of her like i usually do but i am feeling so bad myself I am having a hard time lifting her in and out of the tub and getting her dressed, etc. Im so sorry to complain but I just dont know what to do. I feel like i just cant take much more. My daughter called from school this morning also to tell me that her ear is hurting her very badly and that there is a small amount of blood coming out of it. When it rains it pours. Could someone please tell me about this spray gel and do you think it would benefit me. who do i talk to in new jersey or delaware???? Thank you all so much for listening and i to am listening to everyone else her.

your new friend,

susie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: