A Miracle For Shawnna.L.

Wed Sep 4 20:22:57 2002

Well i just got off the phone with Shawnna.L.And she is on her way home from the hospital..she's had a shot of painkiller...But besides the surgical pain..she is feeling no other pain..no back pain no leg pain..no groin pain no stabbing pain at all like before. The real miracle is that the Dr said she had absolutely NO ADHESIONS! ZERO ZIP NADA NONE! They repaired her vaginal cuff, and removed 3 small spots off her bladder..i was so excited that she didnt have adhesions that ive forgotten what all they did..so i will let Shawnna herself tell the rest of the story ok..So we definitely have some answered prayers today..THANK THE LORD..and thank everyone for the prayers. And also Shawnna's sister is out of ICU in a reg room and doing much better..the swelling in her throat is going down and shes drinking now ..her voice is still no too good ..but definitely getting better. Shawnna said to tell everyone that she loves you all and Thanks You all for the thoughts and prayers..and she will write very soon. So now i guess we should say prayers of Thanks huh. Tons of hugs and Love TISH. HURRRRAYYYY FOR SHAWNNA!!!!!!!!!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: