I'm feeling better

Wed Sep 4 23:43:23 2002

Hi everyone. I am feeling better the last couple day's. Not as much pain,thank God. I saw my gyno yesterday,and now she is hesitant to do the lap next week. She is worried that I have an infection in my intestine's,and does not want to touch me. I have to go to a different doc on Friday,and he will decide if I am healthy enough to do the surgery. My gyno dosen't think she will be able to help me now,she is sure my prob has to do with my intestine's,or my colon. She think's I need a GI doc,which I have seen already,and he told me to see a gyno. I am just getting bounced from one doc to another,no one seem's to know what to do. I was counting on this Lap,and hoping she would find the problem. Now I don't know what to do. I am considering going to the Mayo clinic,since I live in Minnesota,and I have state medical insurance,which is actually pretty good,and I pay nothing out of my pocket. It took's month's of waiting and paperwork to get this insurance though. I am so frustrated, I can't keep living like this,relying on medication's to just function. It is ridiculas. I am so depressed,I just don't know what to do anymore. I just needed to vent everyone,thank's for listening,and all your prayer's and suggestion's. If anyone need's a friend or would like to chat,please e-mail me or add me to Yahoo Messenger. Laura.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: