Re: possible ahesions causing pelvic pain?

Thu Sep 5 01:43:17 2002

Dear Zoe, I feel your pain and yes, I do have advice for you!!!! You cant keep going to the E.r all the time. I have done that and by doing that..... it made me look like a drug addict just there to get narcoctic pain pills. My suggestion is this: Find a Pain Management Clinic/Center in a hospital. Usually Anesteshiologists are the Pain Management doc's. I am currently enrolled in one. I am on narcoctic pain pills. One pill is Called: Oxycontin - 40 mg. I take it : 1 pill every 12 hours. I have a second pill called: Oxycodone - 5mg and I take that pill: 1 or 2 pills as needed for breakthrough pain. These pills help me with my pain!! The pain is totally gone!!!!! Sometimes I do feel a little bit, but not as bad as it feels with out the meds. I know these pills are addicting and you build up a olerance for them, but they do help. As long, as you follow the Pain Management Doc's advice. When ya enroll in this type of program, the clinic's are very, very strict with the medication!!!!! When I say Strict.. I mean Extremley Strict or they will kick you out of the clinic and cut you off from the pills you need. They also have something called" Nerve Blocks" This is where they go into your back and shoot medication into the nerves that control the pain in your adbdomen/ pelvis area. But I have heard bad things about this procedure. It only works for some people ( depending on their case and severity of adhesions), and it only lasts for maybe 2 months or 3 , if you are lucky. Then you are back to being on the pain pills again!!!!! It is like a vicious cycle that never stops!!!!!! I have tried accupuncture and that did not work. I have basically & literally have tried all of the procedures they have out there and none have worked for me, so I am now on the pills. I know its bad to be on these pain pills.... but hey, if it works and cuts your pain 100%. 90%, 50%, etc... it's worth it!!!!!!! Unless you can find a surgeoon who can remove all adhesions that are causing the major pain. But that is literally impossible,, at least for me her in the United States, New Jersey. No surgeon will touch me!!!! They are too afraid. So.. I would seek Pain Management and go for it!!!!!! Just take the medication (s) as they tell you too!! Do not take more than you are suppose to, cause you will run short and you can not call the Pain Clinic, cause they will consider it , as you abusing the medication to get high. Also, you can not go and get any narcoctic pain medication from any other doctor, as long as you are in the Pain Management Prgram. They do find out!!!!!! Trust me.. I know from expierence ( 1 time). I messed up by taking a few pills too many and shorted myself, something like 5-7 days and I ran to the E.R and when I went to the see my Pain Doctor, he found out. They actually call the Pharmacy tou get your pain pills filled at and ask them to tell him or her if you got any other narcoctic pain medication pills filled by anyone other than the himself. SO, REMEMBER THIS TOO.... YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE 1 PHARMACY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE ALL OF YOUR MEDICATIONS FILLED AT AND STAY WITH THEM.

Please try it and beleive in it and just stick with it. I look forward in hearing from you really soon!!!! Take care & dont let this get you soooooo down, as I know it can very easily!!!!!! Keep your head up high and prayer & just wish the best outcome that you will get with Pian Management Centers/Clinic Doctor's!! They do help so much!!!!!

Lots of Hugs, Kisses & compassion to you,

Chrissy - New Jersey, USA

My email address is: Roses4chrissy2@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: