Re: ADHESIONS digest 2206

Thu Sep 5 19:19:55 2002

Cheryl and Nancy, I received both messages. Cheryl's first post reached me. Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Nancy E. Hale To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 11:53 AM Subject: Fwd: Re: ADHESIONS digest 2206

Apparently Cheryl is unable to post to the Message Board, so I am forwarding this on for her.

From: Ccryder752@aol.com Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 07:46:51 EDT Subject: Re: ADHESIONS digest 2206 To: adhesions@adhesions.org, csheedy@netcom.ca, milliem@citlink.net, tracy.joslin@adhesions.org, nanny@nbnet.nb.ca, QUEPASA37@aol.com, ifirgit@yahoo.com X-Mailer: AOL 7.0 for Windows US sub 10512

Just a little note to remind everyone to be VERY careful when getting a laporoscopy. A councilwoman in Detroit went in to have a stomache rubberband type surgery done. It was to be done by laproscope. Her stomache/intestine was punctured (no one noticed) and she died that evening. Please be VERY, VERY careful who you let inside your body!!! Cheryl in Clarkston, Mi. PS. I seem to be having trouble posting.. If anyone I sent this to doesn't see it on the IAS board, would you please forward it for me? ICQ 9683431

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: