Re: Tish and Shawnna/Sally

Sat Sep 7 22:39:36 2002

Hi Sally I hope this finds you at least comfy tonight, Thank you so much for the well wishes for Shawnna...i will certainly pass your message along to Shawnna when i talk to her again. As for the poison ivy or whatever it is..the Dr put me on a round of corticosteroids..and some hydroxizine for the itching..but still at this point im still itching and still miserable..now the Dr said this am that he doesnt really know if i have poison ivy or poison oak or poison sumac at all but that i may be having some other type of allergic reaction to God knows what so..i guess ill just keep scratchin till it goes away ha..i also have a stress fracture in my foot..on top of all the adhesion stuff...all this from taking a vacation lol...anyway i reckon ill survive..have to see an orthopedic Dr Monday for the foot they say maybe surgery who knows...but i am also working on going to Germany or Australia for surgery and spray gel too...i hope to do that soon..maybe after my grand daughter is born..she is due the 28th..so after that. And how are you feeling Sally?? Still having a pretty tough time? How are things t your place..? I sure hope your not having to work too hard.. You are always in my prayers and thoughts..too.. Hugs and Love Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: