Re: PAIN: What is the purpose of pain?...The Pain Cycle...Why do people reac...

Sun Sep 8 10:30:38 2002

Please try and go to Pain Management Centers , where the doctor's who are usually all, Anesthesologists. They give you medication called: " Oxycontin" and "oxycodone", which is for Break through pain while being on the Oxycontin. Why sufferwith this dibilitating disease of the adhesion's , excruciating pain? It is not worth it!!! You can hav almost 90% of your Quality of Life back and do all that you used to do before you were diagnosed with A.D.R. If some or most of you or even possible al of you are on Pain Management..... GREAT!!!!!! Stick with it!!!!!! As in my case.. no surgeon will operate on me because, my adhesions are sooooo bad. I have a "Cement/Plastered Abdomen", as what all surgeoons and doctors have told me numerous, numerous times. If they were to operate on me.... I could have a 80% of dying on the table. Reason is: they could not see all my major organs that are directly underneath these horrible , damn adhesions!!!!!!! Well, this is some advice for all of you women out there that have no options . If ya ever need to talk to me directly and have aol, please addmy screen name to your buddy list and email me, so I may add you to mine as well.

Good luck & lots of Hugs & kises!!!!! Hang in there & God Bless!!!!

Chrissy- New jersey. My email address at Aol is as follows: ROSES4CHRISSY2@AOL.COM

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: