Re: Whops...here's my message........from Chrissie

Sun Sep 8 12:20:08 2002

Chrissie!!! Thank goodness you're back to being klutzy!!! I can't handle Ed much longer!! Me + Ed = Hopalong Catastrophes 1 and 2. Glad the bleeding stopped. Eww!! What a place to get infected,too! Love ya! Millie.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Chrissy492@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, September 08, 2002 11:22 AM Subject: Whops...here's my message........from Chrissie

WHOPS........I hit the enter button before I sent my message..........my bad. Brain is in need of more coffee I guess. Oh how I've missed all of you! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted for a few weeks and so sorry if I worried anyone. My naval bleeding has finally stopped...YEAH! The razor sharp blade pain is still with me. Damn I wish I could just shake it off, or instead of razor sharp pain have an electric razor type of pain. What happened was I had a severe infection in my naval. So I was given major antibiotics and wa-la......it's almost gone. Plus there was a pocket of fluid from my May 30th surgery that wanted to come out and boy did it. I'm feeling a little more myself, and yeppers, that includes my klutziness tee hee. HI to all the new people and I love you to all of you. I'm still working full time during the week so that means I'm only going to be able to be online during the weekends. Ok, I'm going to play catch up now and read all the posts on the board I've missed. Love to all of you and big smiles all around. Here's a super duper gentle (((((((( HUG ))))))) Love and hugs, ~Chrissie xo's

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: