Re: Fingernails?

Mon Sep 9 01:32:30 2002

Laura, I had 4 major hip & also adhesion surgeries with my sculptured nails on. I was told I could let them on. I was even told I could have a french manicure if I wanted as long as they could see the cuticle area of the nails with no polish. Hope this helps.

JEAN

"Unless you have walked in someone else's shoes you will never know how they feel"

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Laura Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 2:18 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Fingernails?

Hi all,hope everyone is well. I am having my Lap on Thursday,and I was told to remove my nail polish. I understand why,for the anastesia. But I have long,acrylic nail's. I am wondering if I need to remove the arcylic also. A nurse from the hospital is supposed to call me this week,and answer any question's I have,but I was hoping someone here could answer this silly question for me. My fingernail's are one of my weaknesses,and I hope I dont have to cut them. If anyone could answer this question I would really appreciate it. I know I sound kind of vain:) Laura

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: