Re: Update on robin M

Tue Sep 10 20:35:43 2002

Dearest Robin, Im so sorry you are havingg such a tough time with your pain etc, i will be sure and send up a few extra prayers in your behalf ok. Reading whats going on with you is almost just like some of theings happening wwith me as well.. I cant lay down and nap during the day time..at all no way never...but when im at the computer or sitting watchhing tv or anything,,, ill be sitting there and all of a sudden BAM im asleep..i only sleep a few mins then im wide awake. And i will do that 5 or six times a day..(my son thinks i have narccolepsy or apnea or something..i assume that its the drugs doing it to me. Then come bed time..and im wide awaake or in too much pain to even lay down so i stay on the couch watchin TV or on the computer for most of the night. And the swelling in the feet...OOOOh lord that has been terrible..i think part of it is from inactivity and part from not being able to lay down much...i have Lasix for that but it doesnt always seem to wash it all away...and i am not supposed to take them every single daay but sometimes i just have to Well i will go and ill sure keep you in my prayers ok. Much Love and Big Hugs. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: