Re: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Thu Sep 12 12:18:38 2002

Dear Cynthia, When I told you that all capital letters means "shouting" on the Internet, I was only repeating what someone had told me a few years ago. Since you are visually impaired, please feel free to use all capital letters. Please accept my apology.

In Friendship,

--
Helen Dynda

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU; From: cindy shruhan (cindyandbobby@webtv.net); Thu Sep 12 10:07:50 2002

Hi to all my friends at IAS, I want to thank you all for responding to my letter of need, again this is Cynthia Shruhan. I had so many people write to me, and we all know what a blessing this is, and I have made new friends, just to list a few, Chrissy, Millie, Tish, Cheryl, Lillian, Crissy, Lynn, how do I thank you for writing to me, you all made my world a little happier, and not so hopeless, I'm looking into all the info that each, and everyone of you have offered me, and I also thank you for this. I welcome all emails, and I love hearing from all of you, so please keep sending me the emails at my address, I wish I could wrap you all up, and give you all a big hug...God Bless you all...and if this letter is hard to read, it's because I can't see it, I was told not to use cap's, so I can't..but I also cannot see, I'm visual impaired also...sorry if I affended anyone using the cap's...again, Thank You all from my heart, and soul..and may God help us all...Very Sincerely, Cynthia Shruhan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: