Re: Hi everyone

Fri Sep 13 05:31:46 2002

Laura, Hi, I hope you are feeling more comfortable today. You know that I also had my surgery last week and what they did has made all the difference in the world. I had no adhesions either, thank the Lord!!!! But the doctor did totally reconstruct my vaginal cuff and the pain that I was having is gone. I had trapped nerves that were playing havoc on my back, sides, legs and groin area even rectal pain. I also had 3 spots removed from inside my bladder that I still don't know what that was, I will find out on Monday, the doctor said they were white spots like ulcers I think. Which means interstitial cystitis ( I guess that is how you spell that). I still have pain at times when I "pee". but that is going to be treatable. I can tell you one thing I never want to take another pain pill as long as I live!!!! I am on Methodone treatments now because the withdrawals were so terrible!!!!! Anyway I didn't write to you to go on about my surgery I only thought maybe you could have something similar. It couldn't hurt to ask your surgeon at least. It is so wonderful to wake up painfree and enjoy life again, I just feel like a new person!!!! If I can be of any help just let me know. You take care of yourself and I will still be praying for you!!!!! LOTS OF PAINFREE HUGS, Shawnna L.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: