Re: Pain getting Worse & Worse

Sat Sep 14 14:12:29 2002

I want to tell youthat adhesions form within the first 7 days after surgery then all they do is get thicker and tighter. Now You said you are on Lortab thats not a good painreliever for adhesions.You need something like Oxycontin or Morphine derivative. If you keep your mind worrying about you might obstruct and your pain you will go crazy. You need to stop thinking that way. I put off surgery for a whole year in horrible pain and finally I got something done that was worth the wait. So I think now hanging on until Spraygel is going to be even more worth the wait.Tell your pain doc you need something better to control your pain. The more pain your in the worse you are going to feel and emotionally and physically you will exhaust yourself.Have you ever thought of going to Germany there you can get Spraygel and some of the finest laparoscopic surgeons in the world.So settle down a little ok. Obstruction do happen but you know what to do surely if you don't have a BM the first day drink plenty of water and then maybe something like Surfax or MOM and if youstill have nothing like 3 days to a week then talk to your GP. Learn to adjust to your bodies calling. Don't panic yourself like this you will only get worse. Don't mean to be so harsh please firgive me .

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: