Re: Thanks For The No Help Responses!!!!

Sun Sep 15 18:52:37 2002

Dear Denise. I am so sorry i didnt respond to your original post..i have had quite a bit of extra pain and trouble since Sept 1 2002 i have had poison ivy or something and i fractured my foot as well..on top of all of my adhesion pain etc..so please accept my apology..i try as hard as i can to respond to all the new posts that i can..i must admit i didnt rreally know how to respond to yours at that time..but thats no excuse i should have said something anything at all... Anywway i can understand your willingness to do just about anything to help get yoursself well..I understand you cannot afford to go to Germany or Australia or whatever for surgery with spray gel..but have you thought of having some fund raisers..maybe some raffles or if you attend church maybe you could ask your church to help you have a rummage sale....or any kind of fund raisers..or maybe your family could help you raise some money too. Even some of the folks from this site may have some other suggestions on raising the money to go..too..ive heard of some organizations that will help folks get there for surgeery but i cant remember what they are right now..perhaps someone from the board here can remember the name and number. I am pretty sure that there are very strict criteria to get in to some of the spray gel clinical trials..but perhaps too you might just meet that criteria have you checked the Confluent Spray Gel website regarding the clinical trials there?? You should have a look and see..that could possibly be an option ffor you...too. We are definitely here to help each other Denise..but some times we just get over whelmed..myself i will try harder to answer posts from anyone who needs help ok..and please dont get discouraged and not come back here.. You are in my prayers Denise..God Bless You. Much Love and Hugs. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: