>thank God for my Dan. Prayers to all
>robin M
>
>At Mon, 16 Sep 2002, Browkenwing wrote:
>>
>>Hey there Robin,
>> I am soooo glad to see you:-) I am sorry your
>>depression is so high;-( I am sending up
>>prayers for you right now and ((((GREAT BIG HUGS))))
>>coming your way! I have not been feeling to well so
>>I have not been on the board much but you are all in
>>my thoughts and prayers!!!!
>>
>>--
>>THERE ARE BLESSINGS IN EVERYTHING
>>Blessings come in many guises
>>That God alone in Love devises,
>>And sickness which we Dread so much
>>Can bring a very "healing Touch"-
>>For often on the "WINGS OF PAIN"
>>The Peace we sought before in vain
>>Will come to us with "Sweet Surprise"
>>For God is merciful and wise-
>>And through long hours of Tribulation
>>God gives us time for Meditation,
>>And NO sickeness can be counted Loss
>>That teaches us to "Bear Our Cross"
>> By ~Helen Steiner Rice~
>> _
>> (\O/)
>> (/ \)
>> / \
>> /_____\
>>GOD BLESS MY ADHESION FAMILY
>> ~Browkenwing~
>>

--
HI I have been here reading for a month. Let me explain my situation. I am a 53 old female who has been having alot of medical problems lately.   In 1953 I had appedics removed, in 1971 I had pelvic infammatory disease caused by a IUD.  At this time I was so sick I thought I was going to die , weighed approximately 87 pounds due to this had a complete hysterectomy at that time it was called a bikini operation thru the bottom of my stomach. About nine years ago I had my gallbladder removed microsopically from which I got a hernia this was sugically fixed by cutting an opening and putting a screen in there to hold it in place, after this I had severe diahrea so they did a colonoscopy, they removed two polyps, six months later another colonoscopy this time there were two larger polyps that looked cancerous so I had to have a sigmoidectomy they removed 4 ft of my intestines, by the way worst surgery I ever had.  the polyps were precancerous but were found early enough, almost one year later two more polyps removed they were ok. Docter said my bloating was due to adhesions, I am a small women 5'2 never weighed over 125 lbs in my life now weighing 160 and looking like I am nine months pregnant only bigger then I got when I had my three children.  So i went back to the surgion and he says oh no you don't have adhesions you would be throwing up.  He ordered a CT scan with/contrast.  I went to pick up my prep kit and asked to speak with a radiologist.  I asked him if adhesions would show up on this test, he said no not unless they are in your small bowel,  I was so mad thet this doctor I had trusted was sending me for a test that was going to come back negative at my expense,  now I am so angry I don't know what to do.  I think I should get all my medical records and go somewhere else instead of this one horse town where all they doctors are in cohoot,  please any one do you have any other suggestions,,Mad In Montana     Good luck to all that are suffering with this problem!!!!!  Esther                        HOW DO I GET THIS TO FIT THE SCREEN WITHOUT HAVING TO READ CROSSWISE  PLEASE HELP

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: