OUR CALL TO ACTION !!!!!!!

Wed Sep 18 10:09:39 2002

I can feel the excitement in these postings concerning our plea to the letters to the editor campaign, thank you to all that are doing this necessary step. As I mentioned in the SEPT newsletter on bombobeach.com this is where we need to start for our grassroots effort to be the most effective. I've been in contact with 2 newspapers about doing actual stories about this condition. I've also received some excellent advice from national P.R. consultants, trust me, this is the best way to begin our mission. Many T.V. media follow the lead of print reporters, that is why getting this in print is important to validate this.We are a patient-driven campaign, and we all need to be on the same page to make this successful. I have volunteered to help this mission for the U.S., if you get any print articles published, please send tham to me with the name of the paper and date it was published. Please take this effort seriously.....there is POWER in numbers and our voices WILL be heard. Please e-mail me when you have a published article or letter and I will give you my address. Thank You All and Bleesings for a pain-free future. Love and Comfy hugs, ANTHEA

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: