To Karla, From Denise,, Thank You

Wed Sep 18 11:07:37 2002

Dear Karla, Thank you for taking the time to post a very heart warming and extremly heart felt response. When I first learned of my Adhesions,, I barely even knew what they were much less anything at all about them. Since then I have tried to learn as much as I can,, but as we all know,,,no one will ever know it all { especially me }. So no, at the time prior to this site,, I knew nothing of the spraygel or its sucess rate. I only had " heard" of something being done in Europe that was simular but called " BrushonGel" not the "SprayGel" which in my personal opinion,,, the SprayGel sounds way far better!!! The less contact to the Intestine in any way is always going to be a better bet. Since Jo had told me of the SprayGel and where and yes she even gave me a dollar figure to work with tho be able to go to Australia to get it done! Of which to bring you all up to speed on,,, I am currently working with my sons school to get together a fund raiser to help me with the finaces to get there!!!! Keep your fingers crossed people,,, if I can pull this off { mark my words here ,, I am a woman of MY word} if it works,,,,,,,, I'll lead anyone that cares to join me,, at having lunch with OUR President,,, and ANY member of OUR F.D.A. to be the vocal LOUD voice to get their attention to this and to get them to ACTUALLY DO something more than what they have been!! People do not need to suffer this way when there is a solution that ACTUALLY will work!!!!! I know this sounds all "great and wonderful" but do believe me ,,, I am a woman of my word and I will fight for others!!! I wish everyone here the best possible pain free day!!! I'll try to keep you all informed as to what is going on if you'd like. God bless you all and once again,, Thank you so much for ALL the help and KINDNESS you've shown me,, heehee ya'll gave me the spark that re-lit my hope and faith,,, now,,, just watch me gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :o) Love , Denise

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: