Re: Brenda and had enough

Thu Sep 19 22:01:27 2002

Dear brenda, You can't give up! You can say it, but the pain won't give up too. Most of us have felt the same way-too many times thanks to uncaring Drs. and other people who don't understand how exhausting and depressing chronic pain is. Some how you'll find your own way to cope and go on until you will see a light at the end of the tunnel! Believe that there is that light and focus on a better day. I have no magic way that I coped for 4+ years until I finally got some pain relief and I am here to tell you, that everyday now is a gift to me. Even being able to clean the toilets makes me grateful I got through the worst part. The hope I wanted to give you is that I did get Soc. Sec Disablity because my doctor and surgeon wrote letters for me saying that due to severe pain I could not work. The best part of that was they give you back pay from the day you qualified or applied for it. For me, it was a chunk of money because it was for over a years worth of SSD-based on 27 years of working. I didn't even know this when I applied but our 9 yr. old daughter gets 1/2 of the amount I get every month. Truth is I'd rather be working but I can't. See-there is hope in that area for you. If I could give you any help, please let me know. I've found so many caring friends here, I would like to give back a little of the help everyone has been to me. Take care of yourself and please let us know how you are doing. I'll pray for you too. Sincerely, Deb E-mail: dbacken100@aol.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: