Re: Went to the ER AGAIN!!!

Fri Sep 20 07:25:21 2002

Dear Lori:

Can you not go to a pain doctor without your doctors permission? Is it because of your insurance? I just cant believe that these that are supposed to help us put us through so much pain and grief. I too have had a very hard time with finding a good pain doctor. It took me four years but i have found the most compassionate doctor. She is so caring and has never even from the very beginning ever made me feel like a drug addict. She even calls me periodically to see how im doing. How could you ask for more than that. Eventhough i myself have had 14 surgeries, 9 in the past two years, i am still contimplating trying it again if there is a possibility it could work. I have had many hardships recently that add a great deal to my pain. My mother is dying of lung cancer, my daughter two weeks ago broke her femur bone doing a cart wheel in our yard. When they did the xray, they found the break was due to a tumor in her bone which, by the grace of god, turned out to be benign. We all know that stress adds to our pain levels but, when you finally have a good doctor it makes all the difference in the world. If you ever need to talk, I am here. I am pretty new to the group too and i havent posted much lately because of all that is going on here right now but if you email me privately or anyone of you, i will always answer, i promise.

your friend who cares,

susie - south jersey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: