To Tammy Welcome Re: new from canada

Fri Sep 20 18:28:40 2002

Hi Tammy:

Welcome to the forum. I am Canadian too (Toronto). I will try to give you a better reply when things are improved (not so good tonight). :o) I did want to welcome you, and say have a look around, read some of the stories on the quilt, and you can search the archives too under "Helen Dynda" for a wealth of info regarding adhesions.

We are here for you, and although sometimes a message gets missed or noone feels well enough to answer, just repost and we'll try again. I do hope you get proper pain management soon. Take care.

Wishing you pain free moments, hours and days.

--
Clare

At Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Tammy wrote: > >I new here to the board and am from Canada. Our medical system is >definately not much better here. I have been diagnosed with severe >adhesions and am to in constant horrible pain. I can relate so much to >all. My prayers are with you all that we can get relief and soon. My >dr. to says what do you want me to do? Like he can't tell there is >something wrong when I am bent over in pain, nausous, blood pressure is >high. So up to hospital we go for shot of demerol and gravol. wow >temporary relief for a few hours. Waiting for pain management....no >word yet. Has started me on Darvon and amitipilyn. Don't know if this >will work or not. Sorry for rambling..just needed to vent. >Tammy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: