Re: Went to the ER AGAIN!!!

Fri Sep 20 22:36:18 2002

Hi Susie,

Sorry for the delay in getting back. Since going to the Er and being told what I was, my nerves have been shot and I have been getting terribly sick because of it. My husband said I had quite a few emails, so I will try to answer as many as I can... If I dont answer someones tonight, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

No, I cant just go for pain management myself. Since I am on public assistance, I cant go to any doctor until the doctor on my insurance card refers me to them. And the insurance company will not put a pain management name on my card. It has to be a primary doctors name.

Thank you soo much for the offer to email you privately. I havent been doing too much emailing at all lately, but hopefully that will change soon. I just try to live life day to day. Its too depressing to try to think of anything any farther ahead than that

Warm Painfree Hugggz, you can email me also anytime you like. It may take me alittle while to get back with you, But I will

--
Lori

> Dear Lori: > > Can you not go to a pain doctor without your doctors permission? Is it > because of your insurance? I just cant believe that these that are supposed > to help us put us through so much pain and grief. I too have had a very hard > time with finding a good pain doctor. It took me four years but i have found > the most compassionate doctor. She is so caring and has never even from the > very beginning ever made me feel like a drug addict. She even calls me > periodically to see how im doing. How could you ask for more than that. > Eventhough i myself have had 14 surgeries, 9 in the past two years, i am > still contimplating trying it again if there is a possibility it could work. > I have had many hardships recently that add a great deal to my pain. My > mother is dying of lung cancer, my daughter two weeks ago broke her femur > bone doing a cart wheel in our yard. When they did the xray, they found the > break was due to a tumor in her bone which, by the grace of god, turned out > to be benign. We all know that stress adds to our pain levels but, when you > finally have a good doctor it makes all the difference in the world. If you > ever need to talk, I am here. I am pretty new to the group too and i havent > posted much lately because of all that is going on here right now but if you > email me privately or anyone of you, i will always answer, i promise. > > your friend who cares, > > susie - south jersey >

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: