primary care doc

Fri Sep 20 23:01:43 2002

HI guys, I was really upset yesterday when the pain management doc appointment didn't go well. All he said was " i want to do a nerve block" Which doesn't work i know. The risks out weighed the benefits,,,, called my primary care doc, and he said he's going to research best meds for me,, i directed him here, and we'll see what happens,, right now i'm on vicodin, and it does help,, but he's goin to see what would be better for me. There is not a pain management clinic on my insurance that deals with patients with adhesions. I called them yesterday, they called the ones listed on insurance, and they called me back with absolutely noooooooooo answers. I said What do i do now,, they said, Well you would have to go back to your primary care doc, but you really shouldn't be on all those medications, you have had surgeries to correct this problem. I hung up. Are all these medical people really this STUPID??? Sorry, had to vent, am having a terrible night and can't get comfy, and just plain grouchy. kris ann

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: