Re: Signatures & Montel

Sat Sep 21 00:37:05 2002

Please include this if you would like, ad me! You don't know me, I'm just a face in the crowd, Someday you might understand me, I look just like you. Your sister, your mother, your friend. Today my face might be twisted, tear stained, and sad. Today I might not smile, I might not hear, I might not stand. Today, I live by today, When I first open my eyes, I get a glimpse of what today may bring. Am I curled up in a ball, lying in, my own silent dream. Am I able to make it to the tub, to relax, to get rid of the screams? IF i make it to the kitchen, to eat, to take my meds, maybe I can kiss my kids without a tear in my eye from the stabs, and the strain. Heading to work, I pray they won't see through me, Did my eyes clear up I have to look ok. If I leave today, there is sure to be rumors but how can I stay if the pain pounds like drummers. I've lost myself somewhere in the stabbing, the jabbing, and the throbbing. Somewhere in there was laughing, and running, and busy fun filled days. Where did they go, look what is left behind, A shell of a person, I'm hollow inside? If I look through my pain and stand outside of myself. I could tell you of good times and happy no doubt. But they are clouded now, by doctors, and tears. My story's no different from many you'll find here. Someday my wish if for all to know, the struggles we face, every day as they grow..... Adhesions are part of us, but not who we are. Please see past our pain, and look into our hearts. For we are Mothers, and sisters, and friends to all. But to us we're just looking to make it tomorrow. Kris Ann

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: