Re: Into ER again for severe Panic Attacks

Sat Sep 21 22:20:07 2002

honey you are far from being crazy ,we will pray endlessly for you and LET THE BREATH OF GOD BLOW ON YOU, take it a moment at a time and god will with you all our thoughts and prayers. Shawna F Hang on you are worth being here everyone is unique in this world. Chantale wrote:Im sorrry but this will be a short note and dont know when I will be on next. My lofe has taken a drastic turn for the worst since getting out of the hospital. I live in a daily hourly fear of this horrid place i am currently in. I have been having horrrifiic panic attacks one after the other since i practically got out of the hospital. the docotrs think that is from comming off of the morphine and all the pain ive been enduring for the last three years. Im so sorry i cant be with you all but right now im sturggling to survive. I love you all and miss you but this may be it for a while till i can be human again. Er doc is getting me into a Phychiatric program starting Monday hopefully to gert on the proper meds and what not. IM so sooory I love you all and my heart is breaking here as im writing this letter. tears are streaming down my face. i want to be there for you all as you have been there for me. I do ask something of you though. PPlease pray for my family so that they will get theeir Mommy back. I am so scared they will think im crazy and try to take my loves awaay from me.

Chantale

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: