Re: a question?

Mon Sep 23 09:42:42 2002

No Lynn, he won't read anything i ask him to! He just say's well, we need you working, or we sink! He honestly thinks i am a machine, and should be able to keep going! Even when i am crying, he just tells me to grow up, and handle it! Lynn, I just don't think, I can stay much longer in this, it's too hard, we have had counselling as well, and with my little guy, wow, it's tough! Sex, he expects all the time, and by 8pm i am so wiped out, i need to go to bed! So, once morning comes, he is angry with me! So the stress of all that, on top of my pain, is becoming unbearable! Through all this, I do find comfort, and happiness with my son, who is seven, and is more understanding than anyone in this family! I still find time to laugh, and try to make light of all my misfortunes! I believe strongly, that if i try to stay positive, and strong, I will get through the hardest of times, it's just that some day's I find I cry alot, and feel like giving up! But I only have to think of how much I am needed as a mother, and it keeps me going! Thank you for writing to me Lynn, I appreciate it so very much!

Your' friend, Cherryl :)

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: