Going to Germany(Frankfurt) for surgery

Mon Sep 23 11:02:29 2002

Hello everyone, As many of you know, I recently had surgery in Frankfurt, with Dr Kruschinski. I came home adhesion free! I realize there are many new comers to the board, so I wanted to let you all know just how easy it is to get to Germany for surgery. Germany is our best hope of freeing ourselves of this horrible problem with adhesions. They offer so much more than what is available here in the U.S.!!In both Duisburg and Frankfurt they offer the new adhesion barrier SprayGel, a second look procedure and in Frankfurt they offer gasless laparoscopy. This combination is what convinced me to put aside my fears and go! It was the best thing I could have done! It was definately a frightening thought to even consider this! I had never been out of the country, and didn't speak a word of German, but it was an awesome experience! I enjoyed my trip immensely, even though I went for surgery! It was amazingly easy to set this all up. In fact it took me about a month to get everything arranged. The cost is very cheap considering all that they offer. You could not even come close to getting all of this here in the U.S., at that price! Nothing that is offered here has been proven to be as effective as what is offered in Germany! There seems to be a lot of interest in what they are doing in Germany, and I just wanted you all to know that if anyone is interested in Frankfurt to please email me personally at lilylover5555@aol.com and I would be glad to answer any questions, or send the information I have.

--
Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: