Suffering from endometriosis and receiving no help : (

Mon Sep 23 23:07:08 2002

Hello, I was diagnosed with endo last year after I had a laparoscopy and the doctor that did my surgery said she got it all...Six months later my pain was back and I was in denial for the most part not wanting believe that it was back. Well, a few days ago I went to the doctors I had two appointments one with primary care and the other with a GYN and the funny part was that, my Gyn doc said the pain I was in couldn't be endo because you don't have pain through out the month and for long periods of time and that it had to be something gastro. Well, my primary doc had a different opinion she feels that it is my endo because all my other test came back negative. At this point I don't know what to do. My gyn doc thanks that my depression is also causing pain. HELLO>> IM in pain that's why IM depressed. IM out of work and I've been denied disability because I guess its just a women's problem that I must suck up and live with. If anyone know anything about this disease please help me....Im going crazy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aquila

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: