non-surgical adhesion treatment

Tue Sep 24 20:31:16 2002

Hello!

My name is Ross Gagosian and I have found some very effective techniques for treating my adhesions that I would like to share with anyone interested. They consist of a powerful integration of a somatic awareness practice (which I can further elaborate on with anyone who contacts me) supplemented and facilitated by deep breathing and a self-massage program. I have found them to be a source of deep relief of the pain, tightness, and underlying spastic cringing type feeling that we all have suffered through as recipients of this unique challenge. The practices that I use are a part of a larger practice that I do for wholistic healing so I do require a fee for my assistance. I welcome you to contact me for a free Elaboration and introduction to help you decide whether this is something you'd like to pursue with me. If you are interested we can do all of our work together over the phone. Please call me anytime between the hours of about 1 pm and midnight pacific time. My phone number is (805) 886-4834

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: