Re: Has anyone had success with adhesionlysis?

Tue Sep 24 22:07:37 2002

My opinion is that you need to wait to use the Spray Gel until it is PROVEN to work. I don't think there is enough proof yet for everyone to run to Germany. I just got back from a professor of surgery at a University and he stands by pain management until a new technique is proven. Have we been shown that the spray gel has been successful????? SHOW ME THE RESULTS, WHO HAS HAD GOOD RESULTS??? PLEASE TELL US WHO YOU ARE! (I know Helen D. feels better and who else besides maybe Robin feeling maybe a little better?) Kel -------Original Message------- From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Sunday, September 22, 2002 16:20:35 To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Has anyone had success with adhesionlysis? Hi Robin, I have the oportunity to go to Germany this Oct with 2 others I met on IAC, but really have just begin looking into this. Can i ask a few questions please? The spray gel is not available in the US? Who was the doc in Germany who did your surgery? How did you know he was a good (the best?) surgeon? You were rid of 50% adhesions, the rest could't be gotten or what? Reformation of 15 - 30% for this, what is it in the US without spray gel. Thanks so very much for your reply -- I am really hurting and appreciative of your kindness and help. Judy On Sunday, September 22, 2002, at 03:53 PM, Robin M wrote:
--

> Hi
>
> Right now, your best bet is to go to Duisburg Germany for about $5,500.
> They are using a spray gel with surgeries to reduce adhesions & is
> showing great results. There aren't many experts in the field & that 
> is
> what you need. I went there before the spray gel & after the 1st
> surgery, I was rid of 50% of adhesions & came home knowing I would have
> 15-30% reformation. Better than anything I got in the States.
> Best wishes
> robin M
>
> At Sat, 21 Sep 2002, judymk wrote:
>>
>> I am in alot of pain due to adhesions, and am really thinking about
>> seeking surgery for help. I've done searches on the posts, but would
>> very much appreciate talking with someone who has had surgery to get
>> your input/advise/experience. I think I am in this mess in the first
>> place because I didn't research enough and I don't want that again. I
>> have had 2 abd surgeries (one was diagnostic lap found endometriosis
>> stage 1 and did ablation, the other was TAH/BSO for endo CA stage 1A).
>> Then all this pain began. Thanks so much for your response. Judy
>
> http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: