Charlie Definitely praying for you!

Wed Sep 25 16:01:48 2002

Dearest Charlie. Well of course i will keep you in my prayers..i will say special prayers for you..ok.. Im sorry i have missed your story here on the board Charlie..my life is is just chaos right now..but i am wondering..ok so please bear with me. Is your pain problem solely related to adhesions??? The reason i am concerned Charlie..is this..and i speak from experience..ok. Adhesions form after surgery..you know..and the more surgery you have the more adhesions you will end up with..you see my concern for you here... I had a TAH in 10-2000 by 11-2000 i was in such pain i could not even move..so by 5 2001 i had surgery with the scope to take down my adhesions..and i was pain free Ohh i was sooo happy..for about 2 weeks and then Charlie..the pain was back full force..to the poiint i was bed ridden...back on pain meds..til Nov 2001 and my ob-gyn said ok lets go in and do it again and this time i will put a barrier and fill you full of water afterwards so the adhesions will not come back ok...well life wwas wonderful again..no pain no meds no nothiing...for about 3 weeks this time...now i am more incapacitated than i have ever been...i cant work i cant stand i cant sit i cant lay down i can walk with incredible pain....then i found this forum and after reading everyones story on the quilt and talking to others here i realized that..SURGERY IS MAKING ME worse every single time...so finally i figured out that the only way that i am going to get well is to go to either Germany or Australia for surgery with spray gel..which is not approved in the US...yet..and with the skilled surgeons who are producing the only good results in getting rid of adhesions.. So now Charlie..i am in Pain Management..and working on going to Germany for surgery..With Spray Gel. So please please Charlie..if you are simply looking to get rid of adhesions ..PLEASE i hope you will reconsider and consider going to Germany or Australia for surgery...or maybe get into pain management...and wait for Confluent Spray Gel to become available in US... Because as i already said (but cant say enoough) is that surgery is one of the causes of adhesions and chances are you may come out of this surgery in much more pain than you are already in .. The trip to Germany is not that expensive and my insurance company is willing to pick up alot of the cost ..so think about it ok Charlie.. And i will be praying that you will bee leaad to make the correct decision foryou...and that you will be PAIN FREE very very soon. Much Love.. Tish

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: