cost of spray gel/ Helen Dynda

Thu Sep 26 16:01:36 2002

What does it cost? Love, Sally

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Helen Dynda To: lostcst@mcn.org Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 10:19 PM Subject: lostcst@mcn.org = Sally Grigg

Dear Sally, Where did you get this information about SprayGel - that 6 kits cost $1,200?

Helen

Use enough spray gel From: Sally Grigg (lostcst@mcn.org) Tue Sep 24 21:18:27 2002

Something seems to be happening that is not good. Spray gel is a miracle. And we have finally found our long awaited medication that will tip the scales our way and we will be pain free, but the doctor has to use enough spray gel in his operation to have an effect. Spray gel is expensive. That means that you can go to a doctor who is cheaper but used only one spray gel kit and you think you have found a deal. What you have found is more pain for no reason. The doctor must use as much spray gel as it takes to cover all of the required surfaces. No fudging on this one.

Even if you use 6 kits and it costs another $1,200, it's worth it. The object is to get rid of the adhesions, not save money, though that is always nice. So I have said my piece, I have no more to say. Love ya all. Sally

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: