Re: OxyContin FAQs

Fri Sep 27 21:11:24 2002

Brandon, In looking up your illness, I really don't get why your Drs. are not treating you properly, I understand they are concerned about your age but in my reading of this it plainly says "debilitating pain" and I would think since this disease is noticable they wouldn't doubt you if you are hurting. It is clear to me that you should look up each and every avenue of this illness, print it off, take it with you next visit as to show them you are advocating for yourself. As I'm sure you know there is alot on this illness. I am soo sorry you are in so much pain and you will be in my prayers. Shawna F. Brandon Barrix wrote:At Mon, 5 Aug 2002, Helen Dynda wrote: >
>X> OxyContin FAQs: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions Regarding OxyContin
>
>http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugs_concern/oxycodone/oxycontin_faq. tm#1

Hi my name is Brandon, I suffer from Ehler Danlos connective tissue disease, i am in a quite bit of pain, somedays worse than others. My doctors are very hesitant and often rufuse me my pain medication because I am only 18 years old. I hate it because I legitimetly need pain medecine but they are too afraid of the addiction potential and so on. I understand the threat but I would rather be addicted to something then have to deal with all the pain and the tears. So I have resorted to this self-proclaimed quest of mine to find other sources rather then try to beg and reason with my ignorant physicians! Please if it is in your power I would REALLY appreciate it if you could help me out with my ordeal, anything would be appreciated, even adivice would be nice. I don't know how much longer I can take this! Thank-You All...:)

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: