Re: this is what it is called

Sat Sep 28 22:59:51 2002

alaina wrote:ok looking though i seen the name of the barrier my sergeon used Seprafilm Adhesion Barrier .this was used on me almost all my sergerys and this last one i had was the worst so as for this i dont know if its for me cause it does not seem to be working .and again on the 20 of sept my doc used it again .i do think it just depends on each own body and they way it takes to things .its been 8 days now and i can feel pulling again .this is the the soonest i felt this .i dont think i will do sergery anymore i hope not this was the worst due to he had a lot of bleeders in there everythime i go in i dont know if i will come out .i will try to see if any other kinds of pain meds will help my doc ask me to try this new one and see how that goes its called bextra?the only pain med that works for me is demeral but i know its shouldnt be taken all the time as for oxycoutin its too hard on my stomach as i do have reflux and had uncles and i have fybromyaloga (spelled it wrong)for 10 years now when they didnt know what was wrong thats the name they gave it now some not all doctors are saying that a real disese .people that have it also have with it pain in muscles bowel promblems fatique .some of the doc i went to said o boy your one of a kind .thanks to finding this web sight im not alone and can feel all of your pain and now were are not crazy. i sure most were told its in your head see a head doc and that made me moer sick .thinking wait is it really all not there do i not feel these pains . im am bless with a gyn sergeon that knows its not its adhesions . if anyone live in the midwest missouri thats were i am i like to share the only doc that took me as i way i felt . i hope pain free days for all even if its one day at a time . alaina

Alaina, Seprifilm is also what I had put in last your Dr. must particularly like Seprifilm, all Drs. have certain ones they like. Post a message to David Wiseman on who is the contact person or persons in your state, it will take him awhile to get back to you but it will be worth it to you. That is how I found the contact person in Iowa. Rest hon, you need lots of rest, you have been through alot, may the breath of god blow on you. You are in my prayers Shawna French

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: