My Rosey Posey

Wed Oct 2 20:29:16 2002

Rosey Poesy,

If you aren't writing poetry, I KNOW you are feeling bad!! My special friend... I am so sorry, if only there was some magic words that can make it all better.... but as you and I know there aren't.

Try to let your animals comfort you... it will help... stroking and petting your animals is PROVEN to help people who are ill. Here in Australia there is proven evidence in the positive affects animals have on young children, the elderly and those dealing with mental or physical illness. Our government actually advertises the benefits on TV.

Please Rosey, let them help you, let us help you... we will pray, of-course we will.... I will also light a candle for you today at my church. I miss you rosey posey.... I miss the rosey & joey show.

I will pray that some how you will find a compassionate and caring doctor who will be able to offer you some relief from the pain and I will pray for your hubby and his job.... and I will pray that all the troubles caused by the accident so long ago is somehow resolved.

Rest my friend and concentrate on positive thoughts, close your eyes and picture all of us together on some beachy island.... blue sky and water... bright clean white sand... lush, rich food... the reddest strawberries, the pinkest watermelon, the best rock melon and paw paw... comfy sun lounges and a nice "servant" per person to fetch and carry our food and drink. A soft cool breeze blowing, sweet soft music playing, and laughter rosey, think of the laughter and the jokes that we have shared and that we will share again sometime soon.

My love, prayers and warm gentle hugs to you my friend... joey

--
Joanne Eslick
Founder Australian Adhesions Support Group
http://www.bombobeach.com
NSW Australian Co-ordinator of
International Adhesions Society
http://www.adhesions.org

--
I am not a medical person, and all my messages are based
on personal experience.  I am a fellow adhesions sufferer
reaching out to help others.