Re: I NEED YOUR HELP!!

Fri Oct 4 17:11:32 2002

Helen Dynda wrote:X> I NEED YOUR HELP!! YES, I certainly could use some help.!! I have NOT had any personal experience with many of the topics associated with ARD - and I'm finding my volunteer efforts a little overwhelming at this time. I could cut back or quit; but I don't want to do that. Volunteering information has been very therapeutic for me; and the " distraction technique " (of volunteering) sure beats having to pay a professional person many $$$$$$$$'s If you've had a lot of personal experience with one (or several) of the following topics--and you are willing to do the research - as well as actually read and evaluate the topic you have chosen - I would like to hear from you!! Please tell me which topic(s) you are willing to accept the responsibility for: 1.) ADHESION BARRIERS 2.) BLADDER and BOWEL-RELATED CONCERNS (CHOOSE THE TOPIC(s) YOU'VE HAD EXPERIENCE WITH)..SUCH AS.....BOWEL OBSTRUCTION -- CONSTIPATION -- DEHYDRATION -- DIARRHEA -- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME -- LAXATIVES -- OSTOMY -- PARALYTIC ILEUS --PERITONITIS -- SHORT BOWEL SYNDROME (SBS) -- SPECIAL DIETS 3.) CHRONIC PAIN -- CHRONIC PAIN MANAGEMENT 4.) DISABILITY 5.) DRUGS.....SUCH AS: ANTI - INFLAMMATORY DRUGS -- OPIIOID or OPIATE DRUGS 6.) ETHICAL & LEGAL CONCERNS 7.) SURGERY-RELATED TOPICS Helen, I will take surgical related topics and barriers for you. I would not mind a bit as i am on the computer alot doing research any way, any given direction you can give will be deeply appriciated.In the surgical related topics are we talking the broad spectrum of? Sincerely Shawna french at frenchysha@yahoo.com

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: