Re: miss everybody

Fri Oct 4 23:29:24 2002

Thanks Kris Ann, and that's just it, I know that they will come back. I also have a hole in my bowel at the appendix that needs repair. I have had right sided pain for probably 10 years and it's very possible this is why. I have also always had adhesions on the right-side when they go into remove them. So I just don't want to go thru this again when I know it will return. There are so many out there that can't find a surgeon to touch them unless they have an obstruction. I feel very lucky to have my Dr. He is not knife-happy. He did a laproscopic on me in April and saw that it was too much to be done with the scope. I am going to see my Pain mgmt Dr again before surgery to see if I have any other alternatives. He had stated once before something about some type of implant at the spine that would help deaden the pelvic area where the pain is at and that I could control device. I didn't like the way that sounded then, but now I am very interested and want to talk to him again about this. Oh well, all I can do is pray for the best. Thanks again for the prayers and encouraging words. Your friend, Tami

At Fri, 4 Oct 2002, Naildoc84@aol.com wrote: >
>Tami,
>Glad you got moved, and want you to know I have had 13 surgeries related to
>adhesions. I will keep you deeply in my prayers. I decided 4 years ago that
>i couldn't go through anymore surgeries. because they always came back worse
>than before. I will keep positive thoughts, and prayers hard.
>Have a pain free moment!
>kris ann

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: