Oprah

Mon Oct 7 15:53:15 2002

Hi y'all -

Okay - I did a search on this message board 'Oprah' and found where you had campaigned in Jan/Feb. >From what I could tell, nothing came of it.

So let's try something different. At the Oprah site http://www.oprah.com I searched their message board 'adhesion' and found a post 'I feel Your Pain' which is discussing pain caused by the complication pelvic adhesions dated 10/4/02. That was last Friday. I (we) can respond to the post but I seriously doubt it will get any more attention than your deluge of email.

My other thought is to start an OGroup (at oprah.com) called 'adhesions'.

But it won't do any good if mine is the only post. So I'm asking y'all "If I build it . . Will you Come?" I'm sure someone monitors these and if we create enough interest perhaps . . .

Granted under 'Support Groups' 'Health Support Groups' there are several established OGroups that could serve instead: 'chronic pain support group' 'dealing with a hysterectomy' 'waiting to be diagnosed' which could be fine.

But the more times 'adhesion' appears on the web . . well you know what I'm saying right?

BTW - you do have to be a member of the 'Oprah network' to post but it's free and only takes a minute. Oh, and my 'name' there is mer_la.

Let me know what you think. I'll check back tomorrow and if even one person says yes I will have that Ogroup set up quicker than you say 'No More Snipping'

--
Marla
aka mer_la

PS - I thought I would check out Monteil and Dr. Phil next.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: