You feel great when your bowel works well......Shawna

Thu Oct 10 15:18:53 2002

Dear Shawna, Right now the following website that might answer some of your questions.

If you discover something that might be helpful for you (or for others), please post the website for others to read.

Hope you'll find some helpful information here.

Helen D.

X> You feel great when your bowel works well.....You can either use the index on this page -- or simply click: "NEXT" (at the bottom of each webpage)....[ Note: This company is located in Australia; but take a look at their information anyway.]

http://www.denmar.net/hsindex.html

~ ~ ~ ~

To Helen From: Shawna French (frenchysha@yahoo.com) Thu Oct 10 10:30:28 2002

In talking about the intestines yesterday, have you (in all the years of research ) ever come across any articles about what actually happens to the small intestine from adhesion problems? Let me be more specific, although I endure spasms in the entire intestinal tract, I also infect, the Drs say maybe from what they call sludging of the intestines. Where the kinks create a sludging affect and infection occurs. I research quite a bit but just wonder if you have ever come across any articles that sound simular or can educate me more on what really goes on with the small intestine Thank you Helen, Shawna F

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: