Re: Patient information about Zelnorm the New IBS Drug

Thu Oct 10 22:53:43 2002

Koolinsask@aol.com wrote:Thank you for all of that info! I took the one tablet yesterday at supper time! And, I refuse to take any more ! I have cramped up like nothing before! I still don't feel well yet! See, I am wondering why in the hell, he had me take this shit, before actually finding out more! I do go tomorrow for a small bowel follow through, but i think all of these tests should have been done, before starting me on any medication such as this! Especially, that a lot of this pain, is new, and has begun since my lap 2 months ago! I suspect , that the main source of my pain is from adhesions, and this would make some sense! Oh I tell you, the stress this all can cause a person! I am really not pleased, and hope to goodness, these cramps do subside sooner than later! Bless you all, and again, one giant thank you to everyone who has been nothing short of overly helpful, and extremely understanding! You have all brought a sense of peace to me, and just knowing that i can come here any old time, has given me great relief!!! Now, before i go here, if a person has an obstruction of the bowel, is it still possible to have bowel movements? After had taken that zelnorm, I did actually have 3 very healthy movements today! But, none of those relieved my cramps! Just a question, because, i still have much to learn about the bowel, and adhesions.

Thanks Again All Cherryl Koolinsask@aol.com

I am only a layperson on this and can only tell you through my personal experience that many movements in one day with cramping could be an illious. I just know that I live with them and that is common for me. Internally (looking from the inside of the intestine does not show them.

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: