Re: Patient information about Zelnorm the New IBS Drug

Fri Oct 11 18:05:58 2002

Koolinsask@aol.com wrote:Hi Shawna, yes, i am feeling a tad bit better today! My doc said if i wanted to continue with it, i could, if i felt it was not for me, then to stop! I think i am going to just think on it, and maybe try it again! I hate new drugs that come out, and not enough is known about them. I guess, i am just really leary! And, if i can find something natural to help, i would prefer that! Also, i do have to eleviate some of my stresses in my life, i think, in doing so, i would come a long ways' !!! Oh how life can be so difficult at times! I hope you are having a pain free day!

Warm fuzzzy hugs to you Cherryl :) thank you for your kindness

Cherryl, STRESS what is stress hahah, I am soooo glad you are doing better, worried about you last night. Well did that Dr. give you an alternitive if you chose not to take it???? I think alternitive meds are important to look into also, you know modern tech is wonderful but some of the original Herbologists have wonderful combinations to try. I was never offered too much in the way of meds for a long time and to tell you the truth with two kids even as sick as I was I had to be there for them so there was no choice, now the kids have grown and here I am quite humbled to the lord, but it is ok to be there sometimes we all need to be and not know the reasons why, it just is Shawna F

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos, & more faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: