Re: My nightmare of pain began......Shawna

Fri Oct 11 19:11:16 2002

Dear Shawna, Gasless laparoscopy is offered only at Frankfurt, Germany. To learn more about Gasless laparoscopy , go to the following website:

X> EndoGyn - Institute for Endoscopic Gynaecology...1.) Click: Special Treatment 2.) Click: Gasless Laparoscopy 3.) Click: Why Gasless?

http://www.EndoGyn.com/

Dr. Daniel Kruschinski is the inventor of Gasless laparoscopy - a new technique of laparoscopy without carbon dioxide gas. He is a very experienced laparoscopic surgeon. To learn more about Dr. Kruschinski, click: About Endogyn

~ ~ ~ ~

Re: My nightmare of pain began...From: Shawna French (frenchysha@yahoo.com) Fri Oct 11 18:12:25 2002

Helen , Isn't that also a gasless surgery, because somewhere I read that the Drs. you are talking about tried this and there was a much better outcome? Shawna

I read your story a couple of months ago, like you, I didn't know until I ordered the actual surgery reports what actually was said and took place, found out on 2 occasions with a Dr. I really liked didn't finish always put unsuccessful removal, like I didn't even have a chance. That is when I began also to research. Shawna F.

WHENEVER A MESSAGE IS SENT FROM ME, KNOW AN ANGEL IS NEAR YOU

faith.yahoo.com

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: