Re: PAIN ON LEFT SIDE

Sat Oct 12 09:43:57 2002

Hello, My name is Angie!!! Well I dont know about you BUT I myself have left sided pain with all the same symptoms but alot more it is terrible !! I have had 14 surgeries, All for adhesions & mostly they tend to get only on the left side of my bowels all the way up through my rib cage, kidneys, bladder, ureters, The whole abdomes, but more focus on the left side....I am 37 years old & been having this problem since the age of about 17 years old when I had my child deliverd c-section!! I wish I could shed some light for you, but my latest surgery was in July & I'm in alot more pain now than ever, Adhesions are a horrible thing?!!! I've even had 3to 4 feet of my intestines removed & a part of my colon, & still they always come back with a vengance!!!!!!!! I take the Duragesic patch, Hydrocodone 10mg for breakthrough pain, Librax, & still have pain but it does some what not leave me in tears ALL the time!!!!!! I feel for you sweetheart & wish I could help, but Just wanted to share my story with you!!! I'll be praying for you sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love & care, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: