Re: HI ANGIE, WELCOME TO IAS, CINDY SHRUHA..

Sun Oct 13 00:00:09 2002

Tish, Baby, I sure feel you!!!!! These good ol' docters have answers to the bloating & all , as you I'm sure lack of exercise makes you Gain weight & such, BUT when you lose weight & have swollen abdomen, I mean come on........Sometimes I look as if I'm 6 months pregnant, course I joke about it to keep from crying at times!!!!!!!! Then its true after I have those good days when my bowels & all are functioning good which are few & far between, The feeling feels so good, you know??? Unbelieavable that we talk about these things but these are the things that help us, when we all know what one another is talking about, Heck if that made any sense to you!!! lol..... Well sweety I'm up at almost midnight & have to get up very early in the morning to go visit Family, 2 hour drive which I am sure to pay for........I'm gonna go try to get some sleep....that is TRY...... You take care, & I'm gonna be praying for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for chating with me, & hope to talk some more, God Bless!!!!!!!!!!! Love & prayers, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: