CJC

Sun Oct 13 01:07:48 2002

CJC, Hi, Sweetie!!!!! I found out I had Adhesions luckily at a very early age!!! I had my daughter when I was 17 years old, & was dignosed with Endometreosis when I was about 15!!! Try not to make this so long...But when I had my c-section, they did a laproscopic not to long after to get the endometreosis out, & thats when they seen Adhesions too!!!!!!!! people that have endometreosis most always have adhesions as well, anywaysthats how I found out?!!!!!! Then now I'm 37 years old & boy I like many others here Have lived 20 years in horrendous amounts of pain....With each surgery leaving me worse,My latest surgery was july 11th of this year & even had a barrier put in & girl I do not think I even got 2 weeks pain free before it all started again, I just prayed & hoped that it was surgical pain & it was my body healing, BUT, nope here I sit today covered in adhesions 10 times worse!!!!!!!! Now my bladder isnt functioning right, & always painful as well, mine is all mostly on my left side from my breasts all the way to my groin, including the back, sometimes legs, calves, Totally the whole abdominal area... Kidneys too!!!!!!! The nausea is so bad due to all the adhesions on the bowels, as you probally experiance as well!!!!!!!!!!!! The bloating, at times I look 6 months preg because I am not a very big lady!!!!!!!! I am 5'2 % weigh about112!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I'm fixing to try to go to sleep so feel free to question me to peices, I have 20 years of experiance, & not nothing to brag about, this is experiance I wish I never had!!!!!!!!!! I'm here any time you need to talk, God Bless!!!!!!!!! Love & prayers& Friendship, Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: