Re: Howdy everyone

Sun Oct 13 13:31:50 2002

I have been told one too many times that I have IBS. I have been to many e.r.'s numerous times, and one Dr. had the audacity to tell me that I was one of 2 things, either anorexic, or mental. That was before I had the hyst and return of adhesions, or additional adhesions. This past week I have become very, very depressed and more anxious, hence the inability to sit still, etc. I have often had temps from 99 degrees, up. Yes the combinations of adhesions, unnecessary surgeries, and uncaring Drs., along with intestinal problems are enough to make any of us a nervous wreck! I have been told I should try for disability for the IBS, and for my anxiety/depression, but the caseworker I saw when I did go to mental health wanted me to keep coming back there, and made no comment when I mentioned disability. I have heard it is very hard not to get turned down for disability, or SSI. Has anyone out there had success? Laura, where are you? I am in N.Y. Good luck. Millie.

>----- Original Message -----
From: "Laura" <sweetiepie42055423@yahoo.com> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@mail.medispecialty.com> Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2002 2:04 AM Subject: Howdy everyone

> I have a cpl question's. I was in the ER again last night,for pain and
> nausea. I was so dehydrated that I had to have IV fluid's before they
> could take any blood,because no blood would come out. I am barely
> eating,because of my pain. The doc said he think's I have horrible
> irratible bowel. I am alway's running a temperature of about 100o. Dose
> anyone with irratible bowel run a temperature also? I am considering
> applying for disability,but I think it will be close to impossible to
> get. Dose anyone get SSI for irriatable bowel? I am going back to my GI
> doc for another exam. I am so anxious lately,my leg's are wiggling
> constantly,and I feel panicky. This is all taking a huge toll on me.
> I'm afraid to ask my doc for any anxiety med's,because they think I'm
> crazy already. Thank you for your reply's,and plz pray for me. I am so
> tired,I never thought your bowel's could disrupt your life so much.
> Laura
>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: